IELTS Intensive Courses
We offer two part-time, face-to-face IELTS Preparation Courses to help you prepare for the Academic and General Training IELTS tests.
These IELTS Preparation Courses are run at the Macquarie University Campus at North Ryde in Sydney, on either Saturdays or weekday evenings.
|Saturday Course||Evening Course|
15 hours total
20 hours total
By choosing an IELTS Intensive Preparation course you will:
- develop an understanding of the test format
- develop effective strategies for the listening and reading tests
- learn how to improve your speaking
- learn how to construct effective writing tasks
- get intensive feedback from experienced IELTS teachers.
- Course notes
- Up to 20 hours of face-to-face instruction
- Up to 2 hours of personalised feedback
- At least 6 hours of structured independent study, including practice tests
- Comprehensive course companion website
|Start Date||End Date
|Saturday, 1 June 2013||Saturday, 15 June 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 6 July 2013||Saturday, 20 July 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 3 August 2013||Saturday, 17 August 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 7 September 2013||Saturday, 21 September 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 5 October 2013||Saturday, 19 October 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 2 November 2013||Saturday, 16 November 2013||Saturdays|
|Saturday, 7 December 2013||Saturday, 21 December 2013||Saturdays|
|Tuesday, 9 July 2013||Thursday, 8 August 2013||Evenings|
|Tuesday, 10 September 2013||Thursday, 10 October 2013||Evenings|
|Tuesday, 5 November 2013||Thursday, 5 December 2013||Evenings|
All prices include materials and GST.
Where are IELTS Intensive Preparation courses held?
View Larger Map
Who are these IELTS Preparation courses for?
Our IELTS courses are for candidates taking the IELTS test in the near future and who have an English level of upper intermediate.
How do I enrol?
For further information contact:
IELTS Intensive Course Coordinator
Tel: +612 9850 1140
Fax: +612 9850 8129