How To Apply For The Test
- Book and pay online at home or come to the Test Centre and use one of our computers. This guarantees your place.
- After payment, you must come to the Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre and show your VALID passport in person. This must be done at the latest by 4pm on the Friday of the week before the test, and no earlier than 90 days before the test. You must consent to having your photo and finger-scan taken on completing your application.
Things you need to know
- You can book a test place at the Test Centre (on our computers) until 3 days before the test if test places are available. Remember to bring your passport!
- NOTE: If you book your test place LESS than five weeks before the test, you cannot transfer or cancel your place.
- The Test Centre may decide to keep a waiting list for the next test.
- Candidates who live more than 100km from
Macquarie University must contact the Test Centre on
(02) 9850 6337 before applying.
Please register at the following location:
Two interactive Online preparation courses in all 4 modules. 30-90 days access starting from $49.
24 hours of face-to-face preparation for under $600.
Book in for a 1 hour personal feedback session with an IELTS tutor for only $130.