How to apply for the test
Things you need to know
- You do NOT need to bring any passport photographs. If you need passport photos for some other reason, we can take good quality Australian standard photos in our office for a fee of $12 for 6.
- The Test Centre may decide to keep a waiting list for the next test.
- NOTE: If you book your test place LESS than five weeks before the test, you cannot transfer or cancel your place.
- You can book a test place at the Test Centre (on our computers) until 3 days before the test if test places are available. Remember to bring your passport!
- Candidates who live more than 100km from Macquarie University must contact the Test Centre on 02 9850 6337 before applying
- Candidates must complete test booking in person. Another person cannot complete for you. Please register at the following location:
Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre
EMC Building, 3 Innovation Road
Macquarie University NSW 2109
Ph: (02) 9850 6337
FAX: (02) 9850 1875
Mon - Fri: 9:30am - 4:10pm
Test days: 9.00 am - 3.00 pm