How To Apply For The Test
- Book and pay online at home or come to the Test Centre and use one of our computers. This guarantees your place.
- After payment, we advise you to come before the test day, to the Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre and show your VALID passport in person. This should be done by 4pm on the Friday before the test, and no earlier than 90 days before the test. You must have your photo and finger-scan taken for each test application.
Things you need to know
- You can book a test place at the Test Centre (on our computers) until 3 days before the test if test places are available. Remember to bring your passport!
- NOTE: If you book your test place LESS than five weeks before the test, you cannot transfer or cancel your place.
- The Test Centre may decide to keep a waiting list for the next test.
- We recommend that you come to the Test Centre with your passport, to have your photo and fingerscan taken, before the test. If you do so, you will not have to wait in line for so long on the morning of the test day..
- Candidates who live more than 100km from
Macquarie University must contact the Test Centre on
(02) 9850 6337 before applying.
Please register at the following location:
Book your IELTS test at Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre and receive 30 days free online preparation.
24 hours of face-to-face preparation for only $590. Book your test with us and save 20%
Book in for a 45 minute personal feedback session with an IELTS tutor for only $90.