How To Apply For The Test
- Book and pay online at home or come to the Test Centre and use one of our computers. This guarantees your place.
- After payment, you must come to the Macquarie University IELTS Test Centre and show your VALID passport in person. This must be done at the latest by 4pm on the Friday of the week before the test, and no earlier than 90 days before the test. You must consent to having your photo and finger-scan taken on completing your application.
Things you need to know
- You can book a test place at the Test Centre (on our computers) until 3 days before the test if test places are available. Remember to bring your passport!
- NOTE: If you book your test place LESS than five weeks before the test, you cannot transfer or cancel your place.
- The Test Centre may decide to keep a waiting list for the next test.
- Sometimes there are long queues at closing time. In this case our office will close the queue at 4.10pm in order to make sure the staff can finish serving customers by closing time at 4.30 pm. If you arrive at the Test Centre after 4.10pm, you may not be able to join the queue and may not be served that day. Please note we are doing this to ensure that our staff can finish work at a reasonable time. Please plan to come to the Test Centre early to ensure you will be served.
- Candidates who live more than 100km from
Macquarie University must contact the Test Centre on
(02) 9850 6337 before applying.
Please register at the following location:
Three interactive preparation courses in all 4 modules. Practice tests and lessons from $29.
24 hours of face-to-face preparation for under $600.
Book in for a 1 hour personal feedback session with an IELTS tutor for only $130.
Each workshop will tackle a different aspect of the test, and will have an entry fee of $40.